CityDhan Capital Services Limited (U65990PN2020PLC191848), a Company within the meaning of Companies Act, 2013, having registered office and approved by government of India [Pursuant to sub-section (2) of section 7 and sub-section (1) of section 8 of the Companies Act, 2013 (18 of 2013) and rule 18 of the Companies (Incorporation) Rules, 2014] and is the licensed User of the website named www.citydhancapital.com.
Introduction: This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use and disclosure to our services. If you choose to use our service, then you agree to the collection and use of information, in relation to this policy.
Capital Services Ltd will collect your personal and business information when you register yourself with citydhan capital services ltd to access its services or at any other time when citydhan capital services ltd requests you to provide it the same for any specific purpose. The registration form will ask for your name, address, phone/fax number, email address and other personal information as well as information about your business.
As a registered user of Citydhan Capital Services Ltd you give full authority to Citydhan Capital Services Ltd to publish the business and personal details throughout its marketplaces, including but not limited to, business directory, trade leads, catalogs, etc.
We will also collect your payment information if you establish a credit account with our providers or us at the time of your buying a product or service from Citydhan Capital Services Ltd or a vendor available through Citydhan Capital Services Ltd . We may possibly gather information, including but not limited to, billing information, credit card numbers and expiration dates and tracking information from cheques or money orders.
Apart from all these, we collect comprehensive information regarding our website and Users, such as IP addresses, browser software, operating system, pages viewed, number of sessions, unique visitors and so forth.
In addition to it, once your personal and business information is displayed on our network, you may start receiving business inquiries from various buyers and sellers that may or may not be of your interest. Citydhan Capital Services Ltd does not have any control over such business inquiries send by its users to the listed members.
Use of Information
The information collected is used to improve our marketing and promotional efforts to improve our content and product offerings and to customize our website's content, layout and service exclusively to get hold of maximum business opportunities for the users. We may perhaps make use of your gathered information to service your Account with us, together with, however not restricted to inspecting troubles, resolve disagreements and imposing agreements with us. We do not engage ourselves in selling, renting, trading or swapping any personally identifying information of our users. Though, we may well share definite collective information standing on study of gathered Information with our partners, customers, advertisers or potential users. The collected information might be taken in use from our side to carry out marketing promotion, advertising messages on behalf of third parties; though, in these state of affairs, you will observe a complete security of your information that will not be revealed to such third parties unless you act in response to the marketing, promotion or advertising message.
Disclosure of Information
Citydhan Capital Services Ltd will not disclose or share its users personal or any other identifiable information except in the reason where it believes that such revelation is obligatory to recognize, get in touch with or take lawful action against someone who may be breaching the laws or intimidating to breach, or who may perhaps otherwise be creating damage to or intrusion with, the title, rights, interests or property of Citydhan Capital Services Ltd, its users, customers, partners, other web site users or anyone else who possibly will be injured by such activities.
More over, Citydhan Capital Services Ltd reserves the rights to reveal users information where it convincingly believes that such revelation are mandatory by rule, directive or governmental order of any court, legislative or regulatory authority.
If we have reason to believe that a user is in violation of the terms of the user agreement or any other agreement with us, we reserve the right to disclose or make public such user's information in order to comply with our claim or to prevent further damages.
We take up commercially logical protection ways to put off unlawful access preserve data precision and guarantee proper use of information.
Being a Registered User, you will observe the editing and viewing of the Registration Information, Publishing Information and Payment Information through your Account that is protected by Password. We suggest you not to reveal your Password to anyone, and our staff will in no way solicit you for your Password through any unwanted phone call or in an unwelcome e-mail. You must avoid saving your login information (e.g., User ID and Password) on the computer when you are sharing a computer with others. Keep in mind forever to sign out of your Account and close your browser window as soon as you have ended your session.
You should also recognize that no data communication over the Internet or any wireless network can be assured to be absolutely protected. Though we attempt our level best to protect your information, even after knowing that no website or company, together with ourselves, can extremely guarantee or promise the safety of any information you send out to us and, you do so at your own risk.
Legal Agreement: This privacy constitutes a legal agreement between You, as the user of the platform and the Company, as the licensed User of the platform. You must be a natural person who is at least 21 years of age and above.
Data Controller: This policy is not connected with any third-party or any another link. We are the only one Data controller of your data.
Security: We value your trust in providing us your information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Children’s Policy: These services do not address anyone under the age of 21. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 21 years of age. In the case we discover that a child under 21 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delect this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do the necessary actions.
Collection of information: During your use of the platform, we will collect information and data as defined under the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011. Governing Law and Dispute resolution: This policy shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Indian. The courts at New Delhi, India shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising out of or in connection with this policy.
- The refund percentages mentioned are for the full-service fee paid and not only for the amount paid. Refund percentages are applicable only if the complete fee of the product is paid without any balance. Clients would not be eligible for the refund percentage even if they fall in one of the mentioned clauses or if they haven’t paid the complete full-service fee mentioned.
- The client understands and agrees that the total invoice amount (bill value) will include the citydhancapital servies consultation fee and the applicable tax. However, the refund would be calculated only on the citydhancapital servies consultation fee. The tax component is non-refundable at any stage.
- The company is not responsible for any delay caused by third-party services. Also, clients cannot claim a refund of service charges.
- If the client has paid the money through Credit Card or Net Banking, he will undertake voluntarily that he will not dispute the payment or notify the designated bank for chargeback, insisting that the bank to withhold or cancel the payment made to citydhancapital servies by him. The client further undertakes to inform his banker that the payment made to citydhancapital servies is genuine and the transaction is an exception for his request to cancel or chargeback the payment in his favor. This includes misuse and card loss cases either by him or through anyone else. The client agrees to cooperate with citydhancapital servies in this aspect in case citydhancapital servies wishes to defend/represent the matter in their favor before any bank/authority.
- The fee paid to authorities or any other institution is the liability of the client and is not included in the service charges. citydhancapital services will not entertain any claim of refund in case of rejection.
- If the request/petition is returned/rejected/delayed owing to an error in the request fee or mode of payment, the client agrees not to contest on withdrawal of his request on this ground; as the payment and the mode of the payment of request fee is the sole liability of the client.
- If your request for a refund falls under the acceptable terms and conditions of the Company and the service agreement, the time taken for such a request would be 15-30 working days.
- The client shall loyally reveal before citydhancapital services – each and every detail involving each and every, existing or past, case of wrong-doings and/or conviction, and insolvency leveled against the clients and those who are dependent on him. If he does not reveal such details, and if the same is found afterward, no refunds at all of the money given to citydhancapital services in question will be made.
- Any fees paid to citydhancapital services are for the provision of services listed on citydhancapital services website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted in Indian Rupees. You are responsible for paying all fees and applicable taxes associated with our services using one of our accepted payment methods.
- Charge Back: It is agreed by the client that she/he knows that citydhancapital services will deploy its employees and utilize other infrastructures for providing services to the client by spending considerable amounts of money. Irrespective of the result of the request, the client hereby undertakes that he will not claim a refund of the fees and charges paid to citydhancapital services , except to the extent provided in the agreement.
- The client must offer, inside 30 days, each and every paper, forms, and facts that will make it possible for citydhancapital services to work on his/her request and make it submit-ready before the appropriate assessing authority. The client’s inability to do the same will only suggest that no reimbursement of the advisory/consulting fee offered to citydhancapital services is outstanding.
- personal visits made to the office, and/or inquiry made via phone. The client’s inability to do the same will only suggest that no money back whatsoever is outstanding of any secretarial charges offered to citydhancapital services.
- No refund is provided for cancellation received after 7 days.
- If the customer requests cancellation before 7 days, the Citydhan capital services will refund the money after seven an working days your account without any deduction.